Is emailing the most common way of communication with external suppliers? Are you tired of looking up important emails or documents? Would you like to have all the communication in one spot?
You might be interested in the LogicalPlan app feature “invite guest” which allows you to easily cooperate and communicate with external suppliers.
Let us introduce you to this great feature on an example below.
How easy it all can be with LogicalPlan app
When organizing for example “New product launch” event, communication with external suppliers is key and is used on an everyday basis.
1. Lets create “new product launch” workspace with its complete structure using Workspace overview (it consists of Task groups and individual tasks).
2. By using Timeline tool let’s set up the workspace’ schedule. Now you are ready to start working on particular tasks.
3. “Venue/Congress centre” is sourced from an external supplier and it is one of the task details. All the information regarding the place where the new product launch will be held including dates, time and cost for example will all need to be confirmed by the congress centre.
4. To make the communication flowing just open the task detail “Venue/congress centre”, invite the external supplier to the task but as a guest member.
5. You will do that by typing the external supplier’s email, he or she will then receive an automated email with a direct link to the particular task detail you would like them to be involved in. The external suppliers DOES NOT have to register for LogicalPlan.
The external supplier can:
- Communicate with you through the comment window
- Add attachments like a booking form or invoice
- Download/upload attachments like an order form
- See only one particular task detail
The external supplier cannot:
- Change the task settings
- Browse any part of the LogicalPlan
This feature allows you to cooperate with an unlimited amount of guests.
It is a fast solution for your communication needs that will save you time.
Do you remember how you solved these situations before? It was a headache. Well, it’s time to start working effectively with LogicalPlan.
You gain all communication in one place and easy cooperation
- All your work communication will be in one place (not only with your own team but also with the external suppliers and other externalists)
- Easy cooperation because you don’t have to look up important files
- Easy tracking of communication with your clients and external suppliers
The most common practical problems addressed by this case study
- The supplier is not interested in logging into other systems. He is not willing to complicate things and register for new systems.
- Losing the overview of all communication in emails.
- Communication often lacks a clear report of their work.
- Losing a lot of time when searching all communication / documents / agreements in e-mails.
- Misunderstandings happen about delivering exactly what was ordered and desired. Wrong product specifications due to verbal agreements or because we didn’t have all the essential information in one place.